Ever dreamed to capture the reflecting Mont Blanc mountain range at sunset on a mountain top lake?
We are organising a 3 night photographic trip to the Alps, where we will be hiking and taking pictures of the Mont Blanc mountain range at different view points:
- Reflecting lake.
- Under the stars and the Milky Way.
- At Sunset/Sunrise.
- Behind a mountain Ibex or Marmot.
- And much more
We have 6 places available, the tour will be hosted by myself and Pierrot, a professional mountain guide and keen photographer.
We will be spending the first night at an hotel in the valley before starting our ascension of the Brevent.
We will spend 2 nights in mountain huts close to the truly magnificent alpine nature.
Cost and what is included:
The trip cost €580 (€200 to secure your place), and includes:
- Guide tour and photography tuition (how to achieve the correct exposure, the use of diverse filters, framing).
- 3 night stay (a hotel, 2 mountain hut).
- 3 breakfast, packed lunch, and supper supplied each day.
- Transport to and from the airport in France.
From Friday 29/06/2019 to Monday 2/07/2019
- Friday we arrive at Geneva Airport and will be spending one night at the hotel.
- Saturday and Sunday will be spend scouting the high mountain lakes (Lac Blanc and Lac des Chézerys). We will be sleeping in mountain huts.
- Monday return to Geneva Airport.
About Michael Legris:
Mike is an award winning amateur photographer living in Ireland since 2007 who specialises in natural world photography.
From wildlife to stunning landscape, Michael won Carlow’s best professional photographer 2017.
About Pierre Bottex:
Mountain guide since 2006, Pierre has supervised hikes, treks and trips to the Alps, the Himalayas and the Sultanate of Oman.
Pierre quickly became passionate about landscape and travel photography. He likes to share his bivouac ephemeral testimonies of his wanderings.
Please visit his website by clicking here.
Please note that for this trip, we are going to do a lot of walking in mountain terrain, and a certain level of fitness is require.
Although we are going to stop a lot to take pictures and admire the landscape, expect 5 to 6 hours walks each days.
A good pair of mountain boots is necessary, and a backpack packed as light as possible with the bare necessities. We will be giving you a list of essentials at a later stage.